Saturday, January 31, 2015

Not much

The Pokemon Race Collab I made an entry for is now finished and awesome!


It's kinda a really huge picture, so to see the full thing click here.

At the time being I won't say much is happening. School of course, but that's not super interesting. I've started reading some webcomics on Tapastic, which have turned out to be really inspirational for me. Not that I have time for it at the moment with all the project I always have, but I'm really tempted to try and draw a webcomic.
Other than that J-popcon is just around the corner (three weeks away, but with skiing in a week's time I don't have much time at home). I have quite a lot of things to fix on my cosplays which I should probably do next week. My Amaimon cosplay broke (a lot) last time I wore it, so there are a lot to fix, plus I never got to style the wig for my Nightcrawler cosplay.

So that's about it! Until then I will just have to prioritize fixing my cosplays above writing and reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment