Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Stargazing

This post will be in English for my non Danish reader.
So apparently tonight there should be insanely many shooting stars (25 per hour or so). Since the sky was actually clear tonight I went outside to take a look. It was really nice, because the weather was warm and everything was so quiet and dark (except for the party further down the road...).
I don't know if I got to see any shooting stars. I saw a bright light in the corner of my eye, but it might just have been the neighbour. I think I saw something else though, but it was gone so fast I'm not sure if it was just my brain playing tricks on me.
Either way it was nice and the starry sky alone made it enjoyable to lie in the grass and look at it.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, maybe it's the stars finally delivering my wishes to you~ (>u<)

    ReplyDelete